FRIENDSHIP, Wis. (WEAU) -- The Adams County Humane Society is asking for help after a Monday morning fire.
WMTV-TV in Madison reports A washer and dryer appear to have caused the fire. Three shelter staff members evacuated more than 30 animals Monday morning. They put the animals in their cars. Some staff members were treated for smoke inhalation. Everyone is okay. The Columbia County Humane Society is taking care of some of the animals.
The Adams County Humane Society relies on donations, and is asking for any help. You can find a link for more information on the right side of this story.