UNION, Wis. (WEAU) A car was on fire outside of Mark's Auto Body on Alpine Road in the Town of Union, where it was being stored for the winter.
A section of Alpine Rd. was closed off to traffic as a result.
Township Fire crews say they're not sure why the car started on fire, but say it has a fuel leak, and keeps reigniting. Foul play is not suspected.
There is minimal damage to the building, but the car has been deemed a total loss.
The Township Fire Department along with the Eau Claire Sheriff's Department responded. The call came in just before 8:45 PM Friday.
Mark's Auto Body plans to be open during normal business hours.