TOWN OF LAKE HOLCOMBE, Wis. (WEAU)--We now know the official cause of death of three people killed in a deadly mobile home fire near Holcombe.
Chippewa County Coroner, Ron Patten, says 5 year-old Joseph Sigsworth Junior, 22 year-old Josh Peacock and 82 year-old Robert Minder all died from smoke inhalation. Five people were also hurt in the fire.
Sheriff Jim Kowlczyk says investigators have ruled out that the fire started from a wood-burning stove. He says investigators believe the fire, which broke out on April 26th, started in the upstairs kitchen, but they still don't know exactly how yet.
The house has since been turned back over to family.