'Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour’ tailgate party locations, hosting organizations and ticket information are as follows:
• Escanaba (April 15): Ruth Butler Building. To benefit Lakestate Industries. Tickets on sale at Island Resort and Casino, W399 Hwy. 2&41, Harris, Mich. Tickets also available online at www.islandresortandcasino.com.
• Ironwood (April 16): Big Powderhorn Mountain Resort. To benefit Ironwood Volunteer Fire Department. Tickets on sale at Super One Foods, 1480 E. Cloverland Dr., Ironwood, Mich.
• Superior (April 17): Superior High School. To benefit the National Bank Commerce Spartan Sports Complex. Tickets on sale at Screen Graphics, 1327 Banks Ave., Superior.
• Rice Lake (April 18): Barron County Fairgrounds. To benefit Benjamin’s House. Tickets on sale at Marketplace Foods, 330 S. Main St., Rice Lake; and Rainbow Home Center, 1124 Hammond Ave., Rice Lake.
• Merrill (April 19): MARC. To benefit Riverbend Trail. Tickets on sale at Merrill Chamber of Commerce, 705 N. Center Ave., Merrill; Dave’s County Market, 300 E. 1st St., Merrill; and Drew’s Piggly Wiggly, 3404 E. Main St., Merrill. Tickets also available online at www.merrillchamber.org.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WEAU) -- Several current and former players are scheduled to appear in Rice Lake this spring as part of the ninth annual Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour.
The team announced details of the events this week. The tailgate tour will be at the Barron County Fairgrounds in Rice Lake on April 18. It will benefit the Benjamin's House homeless shelter in Rice Lake. Current players Jarrett Bush, Brad Jones and Mason Crosby, and former Packers Paul Coffman, Lynn Dickey and James Lofton are all expected to be on the tour. Packers President and CEO Mark Murphy is also scheduled to be at the events.
The tour is also scheduled to stop in Escanaba, MI, Ironwood, MI, Superior, and Merrill. It's a series of events where current and former players visit with fans and thank them for their support. A customized motor coach will be at the events. The players and alumni on the tour also make surprise stops as the schedule allows. Tickets go on sale February 28. More tour information is expected soon on the Packers website. You can get there by clicking on the link on the right side of the page.