EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (REGIS CATHOLIC SCHOOLS NEWS RELEASE) - After much review and research, Regis Catholic Schools (RCS) has applied to be a school in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (School Voucher Program). We encourage all families that meet the income requirements (see below) to apply for this voucher. If your child is selected by the state, your student would receive free tuition and fees to attend RCS.
• Those chosen for a voucher will have their full RCS tuition and fees paid for through the voucher program.
• Privately funded tuition assistance (already awarded to families in need) will become available.
• The top 25 schools or systems with the MOST applications will be allowed to participate in the program in the first year.
• The application period for the 2013-2014 school year is from August 1st - August 9th, 2013. The application and document submission period closes at 4:00p.m. on August 9, 2013. Late applications and late required documents will NOT be accepted for any reason.
• RCS invites every eligible family to apply. If you have questions or would like an appointment, call or email Teresa Johnson at (715) 830-2273 ext. 3, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on one of the links below for more information on the program and eligibility.