LA CROSSE, Wis (WEAU)-- Six people were treated after a chemical spill at a La Crosse hotel. Fire crews were called to the Radisson Hotel around 4:15 pm Saturday for a possible chemical spill. Crews found sodium hypochlorite leaking from the chlorine dispenser system in the pool area. Fire crews evacuated the pool area and lobby. The fire crew and Haz Mat team stopped the leak and were able to clean up the spill. Six people were treated by first responders. Two people had to be taken to the hospital.