Our client is a game-changing technology company seeking remarkable software developers who want to help revolutionize the face of business today!!
You will be part of a collaborative team of developers working on an innovative technology intended to level the playing field for small businesses by providing the type of financial analysis that is typically only found in Fortune 1000 companies.
This exciting company produces business finance analytic software that helps Small Businesses anticipate and understand the implications of their financial decisions, enabling them to grow and thrive.
In this position you will review, analyze, create and modify programming which includes coding, testing, debugging and documentation of a web based application. You will work collaboratively with other programmers, staff and specialists to develop a web-based software application that is intuitive and robust.
• Must have a full understanding of the technology trends and developments in application architecture
• Must have a strong understanding of software development best practices
• Must be able to analyze requirements and develop applications with minimal supervision
• Possess good written and verbal skills
• Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to follow directions
• Fast learning skills and effective information acquisition strategies
• Good organizational and problem solving abilities
• Capacity to work under pressure while observing high quality standards
• Passion for software development; must love to code
Technical Skills & Experience Required:
Minimum of 3 years software development experience including:
• Relational database design and implementation
• JVM development languages, including Java and Groovy
• Java frameworks, including Groovy, Spring, Hibernate and Grails
• Test frameworks (JUnit, Fitnesse, Geb)
• Agile practices (XP, TDD, Scrum)
Contact: Joan P. Address: 3430 Oakwood Mall Drive, Eau Claire WI Phone: 715-835-2299 Fax: 715-514-2699 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org