Click To Visit Website!
Preferred Sands, headquartered in Radnor, PA, is one of North America's largest manufacturers and providers of frac sand for oil and natural gas companies in the hydraulic fracturing industry. Launched in 2007, Preferred Sands is the market's only commercial manufacturer with an available green technology in resin-coated sand. With this innovative product development and reclamation projects, the company is not only committed to the protection of the environment but also the health and safety of the communities it serves. With strategic plant locations in Arizona, Minnesota, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Canada, the company has core competencies in logistic transportation. Preferred Sands has been named one of Pennsylvania's "Best Places to Work." CEO, Michael O'Neill, has been named Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year in Energy, Cleantech and Natural Resources (2012) and SmartCEO Magazine's CEO of the Year (2012).
This position will work closely with the Maintenance and Production departments. The Warehouse Coordinator will coordinate all warehouses, shipping and receiving, parts kitting, and tool crib areas.
• Organize and maintain the MRO (maintenance, repair, and operations) store.
• Ensure parts are stored in their specified locations, in the correct quantities based on best practices for inventory management
• Pick, kit, deliver, and/or stage all work order parts as requested by maintenance prior to the execution of the work order
• Coordinate Shipping and Receiving
• Perform inspections on received goods to ensure all purchased items meet all Preferred Sands quality, size, and material specifications, as well as quantities
• Coordinate and maintain the Tool Crib
• Create a checkout system for parts and tools for the 24x7 operation.
• Manage the consumable inventory
• Create an inventory layout and system.
• Ensure parts are easily identifiable and controlled in order to reduce loss by performing cycle counts on an appropriate frequency.
• Coordinate all efforts with the purchasing and planning function
• Ensure that all the health and safety requirements are met and also has to take responsibility for the security of the building and stock
• Maintain and issue a tool usage report
• Maintain and organize the bone yard
• Establish and maintain a monthly inventory report including inventory turns, service stock, and safety stock levels.
• Perform usage analysis in order to identify peaks in usage trends thereby, adjusting reorder points and quantities to ensure inventory levels meet OEE requirements
• Continually improve inventory management processes in order to meet all customers’ needs in terms of timing, on-hand quantities, and reliable operations
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Previous warehouse/tool crib experience preferred
• PC skills including Excel and Word experience required. Experience with ERP software preferred