Click To Visit Website!
Perform line-assembly operations to assemble components into a complete window unit
- Operate pneumatic nailers/staplers to fasten window
- Operate frame nailer to assemble the wooden window frame
- Hand assist pumping system to glue covers to frames
- Lift, secure, and fasten window sash into frame
- Operate sash pinner to assemble sash components
- Lift & place glass into sash frame
- Roll & press glazing bead roll around glass perimeter
- Place window unit into carton and manually transport to pick up area
- Rotation of work every 2hrs
- Records inventory transactions using required tools & software
- Will communicate with team lead, team members to maintain production flow, perform quality checks
- Read and interpret process data
- Participate in housekeeping responsibilities
- Operate fork lifts as required (Needs Certification )
- HS or GED diploma
- 2/3yrs mfg work experience preferred
- Math skills: add, subtract 3 digit #'s & multiply & divide
- Able to understand & carry out English written & oral instructions.
- Regularly required to stand & walk
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs.