Click To Visit Website!
Preferred Sands is an Industrial Sand company focused on acquiring and overseeing operations of industrial mineral assets throughout the United States. Preferred Sands has specifically sought investments in silica sand to service the frac sand market. We have established strong relationships and long term contracts with the largest, most creditworthy oil and gas service companies in United States and Canada- a testament to the Company’s focus on customer service, high quality products, competitive rates and value-add supply chain approach. We currently operate mines in Canada, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Minnesota and Arizona.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Electrician at our Blair, WI plant.
• Assists in routine preventative maintenance and emergency repairs of plant equipment including and not limited to conveyors, bucket elevators, and washing/drying equipment
• Troubleshoot and repair all mechanical functions, mechanical drive units, industrial PLC’s and ladder diagrams, AC and DC circuits, electrical sensors and switches, motor controls and servo controllers, safety circuits.
• Installs/replace/troubleshoot electric motors and equipment. (120v, 240v, and 480v three phase),
• Knowledge and use of hand tools and machine shop equipment, the proper use of all test equipment used to perform all Multi-trade repairs of production equipment as well as dust collection.
• Evaluate equipment for any repairs, enhancements, or upgrades and complete work as needed.
• Complete preventative maintenance tasks as scheduled, and document finished work.
• Contact vendors, of replacement parts on hand for all equipment.
• Machine implementation including, rigging, leveling, facilities (air, hydraulics, dust collection and safety) along with testing and modifying as needed to prepare machine for production.
• Work with Management to schedule and complete requested work.
• Ability to trouble shoot and resolve problems related to PLC and electromechanical aspects of manufacturing equipment.
• Ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems.
• Ability to troubleshoot under pressure on all of production equipment and be able to prioritize the repairs.
• Ability to read prints including mechanical and electrical prints.
• Ability to properly use testing equipment including (electrical, mechanical).
• Be able to support production by yourself and be self-motivated.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Possess excellent analytical skills, data interpretation.
• Broad knowledge of PLCs and electrical principles.
• Knowledge and use of hand, power, shop tools and equipment associated with the position.
• Knowledge of safety practices such as lockout/tagout, NFPA 70E arcflash and proper use of PPE.
• 2 Year degree or equivalent.
• 5 Years experience in related fields.
• Be able to work alone as well as in a team environment.
Candidates must be willing to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime,
Pay starts @ $28/hr with sign on bonus
To apply please email your current resume to email@example.com