Click To Visit Website!
• A broad range of specialized and complex duties including installation, modification, monitoring, troubleshooting and repair of automated industrial control equipment.
• Strong understanding of various operating systems and software utilized within programmable logic control (PLC) systems. An understanding of human machine interfaces (HMI).
• Design, plan, install and maintain a variety of industrial control equipment and instrumentation such as loop controls; variable frequency drives; control panels; load balancing; and work with related diagnostic equipment including: digital volt meters, data recorders, and other tools and equipment
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems and components and how they operate
• Candidates must be available to work off shifts, weekends and holidays as needed
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
• Associates Degree preferred
• 4 years combined schooling and industrial experience
• Strong machine electrical background, new build and debug, or maintenance. Hard wire, digital and analog I/O knowledge, and the ability to read electrical prints.
• Proven PLC Programming experience - Allen Bradley RS 5000 a must, with networking (Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, etc) experience desired. PLC background requires writing, debugging, developing and troubleshooting PLC’s.
• Proven HMI Programming experience preferred (Wonder Ware)
• Computer skills - Windows XP environment, load and setup various software, all Microsoft software products.
• Must be able to work in adverse working conditions such as heat, wet, cold, noise, etc.
• Candidates must work well with others in a team environment
• Must be willing to work overtime when required
PREFERRED SKILLS FOR THIS POSITION:
• PLC programming experience
• HMI Programming experience – Wonder Ware, any HMI programming is a plus
• Ability to build a computer from parts and fully commission it.
• Any security camera system installation and debug experience
• AutoCAD experience
• Experience with Allen Bradley and ABB Variable Frequency Drives
• Environmental controls and instrumentation experience a plus
• Previous industrial setting experience
To apply please email current resume to email@example.com.