Actively build relationships by meeting the Member's needs with RCU's full line of financial services in person at branch locations, over the phone, or in writing while processing Member transactions and resolving any Member inquiries or issues on loan or deposit accounts in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner.
- Ability to exhibit composure, patience and poise when dealing with difficult situations involving Members and/or co-workers
- Must be compassionate and truly enjoy assisting people with problems and finding solutions to their needs
- Ability to demonstrate use of current technology
- Strong interviewing and listening skills
- Ability to commit to working at RCU for a minimum of 2 years due to our extensive training program
For more information and to apply online visit: http://www.rcu.org/about_us/current_openings.phtml
RCU is an equal opportunity employer committed to the implementation of our Affirmative Action Plan.