Click To Visit Website!
Ready to build something better for yourself? Production and Warehouse Professionals, Imagine this: every day, you help build products that impact lives. Every week, you receive a paycheck that reflects your commitment to doing quality work. Your job is with a stable, Fortune 150 company that offers opportunities for change and growth. If that's your vision, we have work for you.
As a Production Team Lead for our client your strong safety orientation and attention to detail are critical to the smooth production of its products. You'll play a key role in assembling goods, preparing materials for assembly, packaging and other essential tasks. Your day will be fast-paced and satisfyingly productive. You take pleasure in being part of creating something of value. Your math skills are strong. You're dependable and don't like to miss a day of work. You believe a job well done is the only way to do it. Standing for extended periods doesn't faze you. And, you know the ropes as this isn't the first time you've worked in a warehouse production environment. Are you interested?
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Experience in leading a team that meets production quotas
• Experience utilizing process sheets and ensuring quality implementation
• Experience in meeting cost estimate by utilizing tracking and reporting tools
• Experienced forklift operator
• Proficient computer skills
• Ability to train and motivate others
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to us.
This positions offers:
• Pay equal to your hard work and position
• The advantages of working with a leader in the world of work that understands the importance of life/work balance
• Opportunities for career change and growth
• Free skills training