DORO Incorporated, an Eau Claire-based licensee of Hardee’s Food Systems, with 100 locations in seven states, has an immediate position available for a Human Resources Manager to manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, polices and programs within the Company. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal communication skills and will be able to adapt to fast-changing situations.
We are seeking an individual who possesses the following:
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Supervisory experience
• Able to adapt leadership style to different people and situations
• Knowledge of multi-state payroll process
• Able to work with mathematical concepts, including fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situation
• Negotiation skills
• Solid oral and written communication skills
• Maintain high degree of confidentiality
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Able to work within designated normal office hours assigned or as required by work
Major areas this position will manage include:
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees
• Oversee payroll department including staff and processes
• Policy development and documentation
• Employee Relations
• Compensation and Benefits Administration
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
• Assist and advice Management with regard to Human Resources issues
This is an exempt, salaried position and will require some travel including occasional over-night stays.
For the qualified candidate, we offer a competitive wage, along with paid personal day benefits. Our benefit package includes major Medical Health Insurance, Life Insurance and 401(K) Pension Plan.
Please email resumes along with salary expectations to Jon Munger at email@example.com or mail to DORO Inc. Attn: Jon Munger 3112 Golf Rd. Eau Claire, WI 54701