The Rusk County is accepting applications for a full time Social Worker in Health & Human Services.
Responsibilities of this position include;
• Conducts comprehensive strength-based assessments through interviews, home visits and collecting collateral information.
• Determines range and type of services needed for preventative or rehabilitative services.
• Provides services in support of recovery concepts and practices.
• Maintains documentation that meets professional/ billing expectations and program standards. Prepares correspondence, reports, and other records.
• Participation in the On Call rotation which includes after hours and weekend responsibilities as it relates to Adult Protective Services, Behavioral Health Crisis Intervention and Child Protective Services.
Qualifications include; A bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related human service field and licensure or eligibility for licensure as a social worker through the Wisconsin Bureau on Licensing and Regulation. It is expected that licensure will be obtained within two years. Salary is $22.18 per hour with excellent fringe benefits.
Applications with resumes can be sent to:
Rusk County Clerk’s Office
311 Miner Ave. E. Suite C150
Ladysmith, WI 54848
Closing date for accepting applications with resumes is 4:30 p.m. March 14th, 2014. Applications and complete job description are available at Rusk County Clerk’s Office, 311 Miner Ave. E. Suite C150, Ladysmith, WI 54848 or on line on the Rusk County’s website at www.ruskcounty.org.
This institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.