Click To Visit Website!
Perform line-assembly operations to assemble components into a complete window unit.
- Operate pneumatic nailers/staplers to fasten window
- Operate frame nailer to assemble the wooden window frame
- Hand assist pumping system to glue covers to frames
- Lift, secure, and fasten window sash into frame
- Operate sash pinner to assemble sash components
- lift & place glass into sash frame
- Roll & press glazing bead roll around glass perimeter
- Place window unit into carton & manually transport to pick up area
- Rotation of work every 2hrs
- Record inventory transactions using required tools & software
- Will communicate with team lead, team members to maintain production flow, perform quality checks
- Read & interpret process data
- Participate in housekeeping responsibilities
- Operate fork lifts as required (Need Certification)
- Able to understand and carry out English written & oral instructions.
- Required to stand & walk
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
PAY RATES: $12 - $13.08/HR - 40 HOUR WORK WEEK.