Click To Visit Website!
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you self-motivated and can work independently with minimal supervision? Visualize this: every day, you play a role in producing products that are the best they can be. You’re working at a company that is the leading manufacturer in the world of flat extrusion dies, coextrusion feedblocks, and slot die coating heads. If that’s your vision, Manpower has an opportunity for you.
As a full time Polisher for our client, your strong safety orientation and skills and your solution driven attitude are critical to the smooth flow of its daily operations. Our client's vision is to deliver unsurpassed value to their customers with outstanding technical innovation and quality. Your ultimate responsibility will be to hand sand dies following an outlined process with specifications.
Essential job duties include:
* Hand sanding scratches and other defects from the die surface using handheld tools including palm sanders, grinders and wooden blocks.
* Create a smooth transition on die surfaces between different sanding levels on the die.
* Sanding and blending imperfections to bring the sanded areas to the finish specifications.
* Follow all safety policies and procedures throughout the company.
* Participate in continuous improvement activities and be solution driven.
You take pleasure in being part of creating something of value. You’re dependable and don’t like to miss a day of work. You believe a job well done is the only way to do it. Standing for extended periods of time doesn’t faze you.
The Polisher candidate will have a high school diploma or GED and previous experience in a manufacturing/industrial setting preferred.
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Manpower