Job Title: Overnight Supervisor
Supervisor: Shelter Manager
Classification: Part Time – This position may be a volunteer
Objective of position:
Maintain an intentional, faith-based, healthy, healing community living environment for program residents.
- Previous leadership in a ministry setting preferred
- Approval of insurance company for driving mission vehicles
- Current driver’s license
- This is a leadership position in an Evangelical Christian ministry. It is expected this person would be a mature Christian in agreement with Hope Gospel Mission’s faith statement
- This person must represent Hope Gospel Mission with a professional image
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Some cleaning and administrative tasks as assigned
Summary of Responsibility:
a. Ensure intentional, faith-based, healthy, healing community atmosphere is maintained and followed. Make necessary adjustments as needed to maintain this environment.
b. Assist residents as needed in the morning prior to their departure, including leading devotion and prayer time.
a. Communicate often with Resident Advisers, Shelter Manager, and others as necessary to assist resident in programmatic unity throughout the different facets of their program experience.
a. Maintain building security overnight.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee. It is illustrative of the area of responsibility. All job descriptions may be superseded by direction given from the supervisor.
apply online: http://hopegospelmission.org/employment/app.php?reqID=28
Attends Monthly Case Manager Meeting: No