WEAU 13 News Headlines
- Trick-or-treating hours have been set in the City of Eau Claire, Altoona and Chippewa Falls.
More than 205,000 absentee ballots cast so far in November 4th election
So far more than 200,000 absentee ballots have been cast for the November 4th elections.
Potential railway could connect Eau Claire to the Twin Cities
Updated: 9:04 AM
- A new passenger railway through Eau Claire could mean transportation to and from the Twin Cities.
Speeding ticket prompts race for Eau Claire County Sheriff
- The election is less than a week away and one of the races being held is for the position of Eau Claire County Sheriff.
Area Sheriff's Office demonstrates drone's capabilities
- An area Sheriff's Department took a new piece of high-tech technology for a spin, Wednesday morning.
Chippewa Falls man sentenced for attempted child enticement
- 38-year-old Mark Potts was sentenced Wednesday to six months in jail and five years of probation.
Man accused of shooting girlfriend to serve 10 years in prison
- 53-year-old Kerry Stevenson was found guilty of homicide by intoxicated use of a firearm in August.
Trick or treaters take UW-Stout residence halls
- UW-Stout will hold its annual trick-or-treat celebration for children in the community, and a new event has been added this year at Wilson Place Mansion, both on Wednesday, Oct. 29.
Study: Parks, recreation events bring $3.6 million into Eau Claire
- Fun and games? Or a multi-million dollar boon for the Eau Claire economy? According to a recent study by Visit Eau Claire, the answer is a little of both.
CVTC grant will help students prepare for college
- Students at Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls and Altoona public high schools will have the opportunity to better prepare for their college education and gain some college credits as well, thanks to a grant Chippewa Valley Technical College has received from the Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation.
More WEAU 13 News Headlines