"Glow Run/Walk" in support of our military
The colors of our country lit up one of Eau Claire's most traveled trails this evening, as community members came together to support those who serve our country.
WEAU 13 News Headlines
Soujourner Homeless Shelter prepares for winter
- It's the time of year when it starts to get dangerously cold outside at night, especially for those with no roof over their heads.
Open House held to review Downtown Parking Study
- A parking consultant spent two days in the city interviewing businesses, citizens, and City Council members about what kind of parking they want to see downtown.
"Sheriff Bob" remembered at funeral service
- A funeral service for Bob Dawson, known as "Sheriff Bob" to kids who grew up with his show, was held Friday.
CONSUMER ALERT: Evenflo recalls infant seats to fix sticky buckles
- Evenflo is recalling more than 202,000 rear-facing infant seats because the buckles can become difficult to unlatch.
NEW INFORMATION: Shooter, 1 other student killed in Washington school gunfire
- Authorities north of Seattle say a student opened fire in a high school cafeteria today, killing at least one person and wounding four other students. The gunman also died in the attack.
NEW INFORMATION: Raw milk tied to Durand students' illness
- In a comparison of the interview responses from ill and well team members, consumption of raw milk was the only food item associated with illness.
NEW INFORMATION: Clinton rallies Democrats to defeat Gov. Walker
- Former President Bill Clinton is telling Democrats in Milwaukee that choosing the next governor of Wisconsin "should not be a hard choice."
Convicted sex offender to be released in Eau Claire next week
- John Ashley will be released from prison on Tuesday, October 28, 2014.
Poll: 2 of 3 Americans say Islamic State threat is important
- Sixty-five percent of Americans say the threat from the Islamic State is extremely or very important, and nearly half think the U.S. military response in Iraq and Syria has not gone far enough.
Muslim leaders say gunman was critical of mosque
- A top police official says Michael Zehaf-Bibeau -- whose father is from Libya -- may have been acting out of frustration over delays in getting his passport.
More WEAU 13 News Headlines