WEAU 13 News Headlines
Family Dollar, customers help rescued animals
- After hearing about the more than 50 animals rescued from a Clark County farm, an area bargain store is stepping in to help.
Season's flu vaccine to be stronger than last year
- Health leaders say this season's flu vaccine will be stronger than last year.
Rent for downtown apartments could be steep
- Some exciting developments for downtown Eau Claire, as more apartments are on the way for East Grand Avenue.
Police address back-to-school safety reminders
- It's back to school Tuesday for much of Western Wisconsin, which means busier roads and more pedestrians.
CDC: More than 5% of WI. parents are opting out of vaccinations for kids
- For many families it's a part of the back to school process, go to the doctor and get your shots but here in Wisconsin a significant number of parents are choosing to skip them.
ATV crash sends one person to hospital
- The crash occurred on County Highway M, approximately 1/8th of a mile South of Highway 21 in the Township of Greenfield.
Mega Co-op purchases store in Whitehall
- This will be the 4th grocery store location the CO-OP will operate.
Crash briefly shuts down I-94 near Menomonie
- It happened near mile marker 37, between Elk Mound and Menomonie, just before 7:30.
Truck tips, spills dirt onto Clairemont Avenue
- Part of West Clairemont Avenue in Eau Claire got a little dirty Monday as the trailer of a truck filled with dirt, overturned onto the highway.
State Patrol Captain retiring after 36 years
- An open house to honor Captain Jeff Frenette was held Monday at the Eau Claire post.
More WEAU 13 News Headlines