WEAU 13 News Headlines
College students facing challenges with Voter ID Law
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire leaders will meet Thursday to discuss the new Voter ID Law and what it means for students who want to vote in November.
Area non-profit prepares move to new building a year after destructive fire
- After nearly a year of planning an area non-profit is almost ready to move into its new building.
UW-La Crosse sets enrollment record
- An area university has its largest enrollment ever.
Volunteers needed to serve holiday meals
- Adam Kohls, who is a director with the program, say they provide the food, the pots and pans, and everything else for the meal, they just need help serving it.
Driver ticketed in motorcycle crash
- The Eau Claire Police Department says the man was speeding at a high rate and passing cars.
Apple iOS 8 software bug affects health apps
- A bug in Apple's new iOS 8 software for mobile devices is prompting the company to withhold apps that use a highly touted feature for keeping track of fitness and health data.
NEW INFORMATION: Eau Claire man dies in fall from Chippewa Co. radio tower
- It happened around 6 p.m. Tuesday at a property on 163rd Street in the Town of Eagle Point, which is northeast of Chippewa Falls.
Eau Claire man accused of trying to hit officers with car
- Prosecutors filed criminal charges against Alexander Taft, 22, of Eau Claire on Tuesday.
Wisconsin drivers often uninhibited by citations
- Many Wisconsin drivers who lose their driving privileges have continued to operate their vehicles and commit additional violations.
Rare trio of uncontested races in Chippewa Co.
- Three Chippewa County races are uncontested for November's general election: the races for Sheriff, Clerk of Circuit Court, and Coroner.
More WEAU 13 News Headlines