Assignment 13 Headlines
Assignment 13: Waiting on Wheels
- A Mondovi mom says she'll never give up on her daughter, and says she hopes things change in the world of Medicaid so other families don't have to wait so long for what their kids need.
ASSIGNMENT 13: Birthing with Options
- When it comes to childbirth, what are some of the non-traditional ways women are having babies these days?
ASSIGNMENT 13: Field of Dreams (Part 2)
- Follow WEAU's Courtney in Part of 2 of a feature story on a local ranch that's spreading equine therapy to the community for young women.
ASSIGNMENT 13: Field of Dreams (Part 1)
- Follow WEAU's Courtney Everett as she uncovers the powerful connection people and horses at a ranch in Eleva, helping young women.
ASSIGNMENT 13: Out to Africa from Eau Claire
- An Eau Claire couple has found their own little corner of the world to change.
The Voice of Reason: Yelling at your kids
- After a new study showed yelling at your kids can be just as damaging as physical punishment, we looked into tools parents can use to be the voice of reason.
ASSIGNMENT 13: Derby Girls
- Follow WEAU's Courtney Everett inside the world of roller derby with the Chippewa Valley Roller Girls.
ASSIGNMENT 13: Reality of underage extreme drinking
- A new study from the University of Michigan found one in five high school seniors reported drinking five or more drinks in the last two weeks. But the study shows it’s not just a matter of kids binge drinking, but the intensity that it’s happening.
ASSIGNMENT 13: Heroes Inside the Flames
- An unsolved investigation continues after a fire destroys a downtown building in Chippewa Falls. WEAU's Courtney Everett share an inside look at heroes inside the flames and how firefighters are teaching local adults from a firefighter's perspective.
Bullying in School: Where does the buck stop?
- Updated information: statistics added as well as a book recommended by the counselor in our story.
Does school bullying happen more today than years ago? Why do we hear so much about it? What is bullying? Who can stop it? WEAU 13 News looks into the problem.
More Assignment 13 Headlines