Assignment 13 Headlines
ASSIGNMENT 13: Nolan's Rally
- A man who's found lots of success in baseball is taking steps toward defeating a deadly disease. But the future wasn't always so promising for Nolan Fadness. WEAU's Bob Gallaher shows how a community joined in to help "Nolan's Rally."
ASSIGNMENT 13: Fire Danger
- WEAU 13 News recently discussed strategy with fire crews and learned how they train their own families.
ASSIGNMENT 13: Road To Recovery
- Alma Center Lincoln student Jerry Verhagen had his left arm completely severed just below his elbow. After a 9-hour surgery, the arm was reattached and Jerry is working to get as much movement back into it as possible.
ASSIGNMENT 13: Moe-Mentum
- A La Crosse veteran learns to cope with his PTSD with the help of a service dog.
ASSIGNMENT 13: The Student Section
- In our Assignment 13 Report, "The Student Section," WEAU's Bob Gallaher digs deeper into the sportsmanship controversy that put our state and the WIAA in the national limelight.
ASSIGNMENT 13: Jake Dowell talks about testing negative for Huntington's Disease
- In his first television interview since announcing Sunday that he did not have Huntington's Disease, Eau Claire native Jake Dowell shares with WEAU's Bob Gallaher the relief he felt when he heard the news.
ASSIGNMENT 13: Married to the Military
- November marks Military Family Awarenesss month and it's a constant struggle for those left behind, when a loved one is deployed. But spouses say they must keep going. WEAU’s Courtney Everett shares the struggle in 'Married to the Military.'
ASSIGNMENT 13: Community Policing
- INSIDE: Raw video of the firearms training and traffic stop drills that were part of the Chippewa Falls Police Department's recent Citizens Academy.
ASSIGNMENT 13: Life's Last Wishes
- In one western Wisconsin city, many more people deal with some of life's most difficult decisions than in most other places.
ASSIGNMENT 13: Corrections Crisis
- Staff shortages in Wisconsin’s jails and prisons are forcing local and state governments to take a look at how to fix the problem.
More Assignment 13 Headlines