Updated: 11:28 AM
- Walker told reporters during a Wisconsin Bankers Association gathering at a Madison convention center Tuesday that he sees voter ID as the most pressing election-related issue Wisconsin faces.
- Rep. Gary Tauchen has offered a bill that would set up a commission with four members representing small brewers or brewpubs, one member for large brewers, one for wholesalers and a chairperson.
- The Senate Elections Committee voted 3-2 on Thursday to pass a bill that allows lobbyists to begin giving donations to candidates on April 15. Current law doesn't allow donations to begin until June.
- The American Civil Liberties Union wants U.S. District Judge Barbara Crabb to issue a preliminary injunction nullifying the ban while she weighs the organization's lawsuit challenging it.
- Assembly Speaker Robin Vos commented Tuesday after Assembly Republicans voted to oust Kramer as majority leader amid allegations that he sexually harassed at least two women last week, one of them a GOP staff member.