Prescott Fatal Fire Apparently Caused By Careless Smoking

Investigators said Monday careless smoking apparently started a house fire that killed a Prescott man over the weekend.

Sixty-four-year-old Kenneth Sigerson died in the accidental fire.

Police and fire officials say the front of the home was fully engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived Saturday afternoon.

Rescuers were unable to enter the home.

WEAU 13 NEWS 1907 S. Hastings Way Eau Claire, WI 54701 By Phone: Main Number (715) 835-1313 and (715) 832-3474. Tip Line (715) 839-WEAU - (715) 839-9328 Sports Line (715) 852-1537
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2253301 -
Gray Television, Inc.