BLACK RIVER FALL, Wis. (WEAU) -- A fire broke out in the family home near Black River Falls, in the Township of Manchester and County of Jackson.
The owners were home preparing for their thanksgiving dinner when they heard the fire burning above the kitchen are in the attic. The fire department suspects an electrical issue to be the cause of the fire. The house has significant smoke and water damage throughout.
Red Cross was called to assist the family. No injuries were reported and the damage estimate is unknown at this time.