Sacred Heart Hospital and St. Joseph's Hospital are asking for your donations for warm weather gear.
The collection period will run from September 1 - 28th. All donations must be clean and in good condition.
Items needed this year include:
- new or gently used winter coast and snowsuits
- hats, mittens and scarves
- children's coats and infant blankets
You can drop-off your donations at Sacred Heart Hospital's main entrance and in the cafeteria or at the Information Desk at St. Joseph's Hospital. Both hospitals will accept donations Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Items collected will be distributed to those in need on Saturday, September 29th from:
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Sacred Heart Hospital's Community Auditorium
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at St. Joseph's Hospital's garage on the east side of the building