TODAY INTERVIEW: Transferring Personal Property

Deciding who gets what when a loved one moves or passes away is often challenging. We'll take you through the process when transferring non-titled, or tangible property.

Contact Mary Wood, Family Living Agent for Buffalo and Pepin Counties, if you'd like forms

Call your local UW-Extension office for more information.

WEAU 13 NEWS 1907 S. Hastings Way Eau Claire, WI 54701 By Phone: Main Number (715) 835-1313 and (715) 832-3474. Tip Line (715) 839-WEAU - (715) 839-9328 Sports Line (715) 852-1537
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 163031286 -
Gray Television, Inc.