- Reports of the flu are rising across the country, including here in Wisconsin.The latest round of the virus is expected to last another four to six weeks. Dr. Arnold breaks down this year's flu season and who is most at risk.
- We've been cooped up indoors and pale and pasty, might be the best way to describe our skin. Before you think of indoor tanning, Dr. Alicia Arnold shares a thought-provoking new report.
- Women who are pregnant and nursing want to ensure they're making choices, with their baby's health in mind. Dr. Alicia Arnold shares new ways the FDA is changing medication labeling requirements to help.
- As parents shop for last minute holiday gifts, toy safety no doubt comes to mind. Dr. Alicia Arnold joined Hello Wisconsin to talk about ways to keep kids safe from toy related injuries.
- The drugmaker Merck & Co. Inc. has received approval for an updated version of its Gardasil vaccine that protects against an additional five strains of the virus that causes most cases of cervical cancer.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Jolene Jensen - 715-852-1557
Station Contact Info:
WEAU 13 NEWS 1907 S. Hastings Way Eau Claire, WI 54701
By Phone: Main Number (715) 835-1313 and (715) 832-3474. Tip Line (715) 839-WEAU - (715) 839-9328 Sports Line (715) 852-1537