WEAU 13 News Headlines
Eau Claire Transit launches real time bus tracking system
Posted: 6:21 PM
- Tired of waiting in the freezing cold or scorching heat to catch a ride? Now, a new bus tracking website could help.
Wisconsin DNR: No comment on wolf decision
Posted: 6:19 PM
- Wisconsin wildlife officials aren't saying anything about a federal judge's decision to place Great Lakes wolves back on the endangered species list.
Trial date scheduled for man accused of killing wife
Updated: 5:14 PM
- A motion hearing was held Friday in Eau Claire County Court for Thomas Biesterveld of Eau Claire.
Prepackaged caramel apples linked to 5 deaths
Posted: 4:06 PM
- Two of the deaths were in Minnesota, according to state health officials. The CDC said the illnesses also occurred in Arizona, California, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Van Hollen says foreign land ownership OK
Posted: 1:38 PM
- Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen says Wisconsin state law permits foreign ownership of land in some cases.
Wisconsin budget faces $824 million hole
Posted: 11:28 AM
- Wisconsin's state budget would be $824 million short just to continue the current level of services.
Browns' Thomas accused of environmental violations
Posted: 11:25 AM
- Wisconsin officials have accused Cleveland Browns lineman Joe Thomas of multiple environmental violations on his hunting land west of Madison.
Speaker invites Obama for State of the Union
Posted: 9:49 AM
- The House Republican leader sent a letter to Obama on Friday formally inviting him to deliver the prime-time speech.
Deputies investigating officer-involved shooting in Dunn County
- Dunn County Sheriff, Dennis Smith, says it happened Thursday afternoon at 601 Main Street in Colfax.
Unemployment rates fell in 41 US states last month
Posted: 9:46 AM
- Unemployment rates fell in 41 U.S. states in November and were unchanged in six more, reflecting healthy job gains across the country.
More WEAU 13 News Headlines