WEAU 13 News Headlines
Harmon sentenced to 25 years prison in girlfriend's death
- Michael Harmon, 39, appeared in Jackson County court Wednesday afternoon.
ASSIGNMENT 13: England Swings!
- WEAU's Jesse Horne looks back at the North High School music department's historic trip to London, England to participate in the Lord Mayor of Westminster's New Year's Day Parade.
Libraries aim to fill digital gap by obtaining updated technology
- One in every five adults in America lives in a home with either no computer or no internet connection, that's tens of millions of people according to the Census Bureau.
UW-La Crosse responds to mumps outbreaks at two UW campuses
- Two University of Wisconsin campuses are experiencing mumps outbreaks.
46.9 million people nation wide, traveling for the holiday weekend
- According to AAA, nationwide about 47 million people will be traveling for the Thanksgiving holiday, and many of those people will be hitting the road the Wednesday before.
Mittelstadt sentenced to 7 years for machete attack
- Beth Mittelstadt was sentenced to seven years in prison Wednesday, in connection with the December, 2014 machete attack against Colfax Police Chief William Anderson.
Campaign launched in Eau Claire County to decrease tooth decay in children
- The Eau Claire Healthy Communities Oral Health Promotion Action Team is collaborating with local medical and dental professionals as part of the ‘Dental Home by Age One’ Campaign, supported by the Wisconsin Dental Association and Wisconsin Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Deputies investigating shooting death in Sawyer County
- Deputies say a suspect in the shooting turned himself in on Wednesday.
NEW INFORMATION: President Obama pardons "Honest" and "Abe" before Thanksgiving
- While security and safety remains a top priority for the President ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday, he made some time for an age-old tradition.
Organizers set up for Annual Turkey Trot
- The run happens every year on Thanksgiving morning.
More WEAU 13 News Headlines