Media CEOs dominate ranks of top-paid executives
Posted: 8:42 AM
Six of the 10 highest-paid CEOs last year worked in the media industry, according to a study carried out by executive compensation data firm Equilar and The Associated Press.
WEAU 13 News Headlines
Chicago man who went missing in Wisconsin River found dead
Posted: 6:18 AM
- Authorities say they've found the body of a 21-year-old Chicago man who disappeared in the Wisconsin River near Wisconsin Dells.
Police investigating death in Chippewa Falls
- Police are investigating a death from what they are calling a "fatal injury."
Remembering former Eau Claire North student Cullen Connolly
- A former Eau Claire North student was killed Friday night in Florence, Arizona when the vehicle he was traveling in was rear-ended by another vehicle. WEAU's Bob Gallaher has local reaction from two teachers from Eau Claire who remember Cullen Connolly.
Oshkosh man dies in ATV crash in Oconto County
- An Oshkosh man has died in an ATV crash in Oconto County of northeastern Wisconsin.
Woman drowns in pool in Edgar in central Wisconsin
- Marathon County authorities say a woman has died from drowning in a pool in Edgar in central Wisconsin.
Honor, heal, remember: Neillsville hosts Memorial Day ceremony
- Although the ceremony was about honoring those that served, it was also about helping current veterans that are silently suffering.
Authorities investigate bullet that hit Milwaukee ambulance
- Authorities are looking for whoever fired a gunshot that struck an ambulance responding to a call in Milwaukee.
Two dead, another in critical condition, in Crawford County crash
- Two people are dead and another in critical condition, after a crash on wet roadways in Crawford County.
NEW INFORMATION: Crews respond to massive structure fire
- Several fire departments responded to a mobile home fire on South Joles Parkway in the Village of Lake Hallie Sunday.
Wisconsin Veterans Home celebrates Memorial Day
- Ahead of Memorial Day many people have been putting up their flags, grilling out, and preparing to celebrate, all the things that many of us affiliate with Memorial Day.
But veterans want to stress, that he true meaning of Memorial Day is not to celebrate our military, but to honor our nations heroes who have fallen.
More WEAU 13 News Headlines