WEAU 13 News Headlines
Woman found dead in central Wisconsin lake
Posted: 11:09 AM
- A 56-year-old woman was found dead in Lake Pacawa in central Wisconsin.
Lawmaker: Waste haulers need to promote 2013 Wisconsin law
Posted: 10:45 AM
- Mark Friend says he's frustrated two years after losing part of his leg when a car pinned him to the back of his garbage truck.
March, rally planned to mark death of man killed by police
Posted: 10:51 AM
- A march and rally will be held to mark the one-year anniversary of the killing of a man by a police officer in a downtown Milwaukee park.
UW-Stout students compete in supermileage competition
- Schools from around the area brought their teams to the UW-Stout campus Saturday for a super mileage vehicle competition.
Bond set for Idaho men accused in stabbing in Tomah motel
- Monroe County Circuit Court Judge Todd Ziegler set cash bail at $1 million for 26-year-old Zachary Nathan Davis and $750,000 for 20-year-old Sebastian Martinez on Friday.
Running season off to a fast start
- Whether it was running, walking, or rolling, close to 2,000 community members from across the region took to Phoenix Park this afternoon to participate in the 9th Annual Jeanne Richie Puddle Jump.
UW-Eau Claire students kick off Earth Week
Updated: 10:55 AM
- As a kick-off to Earth Week, students at UW-Eau Claire are campaigning to inform the community about using reusable bags when shopping.
Global Youth Service Day
- Today is Global Youth Service Day, the largest service event in the world.
Touched Twice free clinic serves over 600
- People were able to get haircuts, dental check ups, oil changes, food and more for free.
Suspect taken into custody after chase, crashes in Oakdale
- The man was transported to Tomah Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
More WEAU 13 News Headlines