Packers flip burgers during tour
- The Packers are on their annual tailgate tour and had a stop scheduled at Ashland schools, which were closed because of the snowstorm this week.
SportScene13 for Thursday, April 17th
- A busy Thursday night on SportScene13! Click here to see highlights from high school baseball, softball and soccer!
Twins use wild rally past Blue Jays for sweep
- Minnesota scored three straight runs on wild pitches by the Toronto Blue Jays' Sergio Santos in the eighth inning, when the Twins walked eight times off three relievers in rallying for a 9-5 victory and a sweep of Thursday's day-night doubleheader.
McCutchen, Alvarez lead Pirates over Brewers
- Andrew McCutchen hit his first homer of the season and drove in three runs, Pedro Alvarez had a three-run shot and pinch-hitter Josh Harrison broke a tie with a long ball in the seventh inning as the Pittsburgh Pirates handed the Milwaukee Brewers their first road loss, 11-2 on Thursday night.
Brewers put Overbay on paternity leave list
- Lyle Overbay can spend up to three consecutive days on the list under major league rules.
Metrodome demolition reaches completion early
- Project leaders for the new Minnesota Vikings stadium says the demolition of the team's old home was formally completed Thursday.
WIAA "multiplier" amendment sent to committee
- The membership of the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association voted to move the discussion regarding the impact of nonpublic schools on the Association to committee at the Board of Control meeting Wednesday in Stevens Point.
More WEAU Sports Headlines