- Boyceville's Matt Leach is on the state watch list for outfielders but his nomination for Gordy's Athlete of the Week has more to do with his success off the field. SportScene13's Jenn Chapman has more.
- Injuries can often be a negative aspect in sports but in this week's Gordy's Athlete of the Week, SportScene13's Jenn Chapman shows us how Fall Creek's Brett Johnson hasn't let injuries keep him down.
- The UW-Eau Claire softball team opens play in the NCAA Whitewater Regional tomorrow afternoon when the Blugolds play North Central of Illinois in the first round of the double elimination tournament. The Blugolds need to win the regional to advance to next week's NCAA Division 3 championships which will be held here in Eau Claire. Sportscene 13's Jenn Chapman has this week's Gordy's Athlete of the Week, Amanda Fischer.
- The Elk Mound baseball team has only played one game this year, but it was a big one. As they beat the defending state champions, Prescott. The Mounders are a team to look out for as they are led by this week's Gordy's Athlete of the Week, Garett Phillips.
- Spring sports have finally gotten underway. One area athlete has already left his mark. Jenn Chapman introduces us to this week's Gordy's Athlete of the Week Eau Claire Memorial's, Brendan Kwick.
- Neillsville junior, Jenny Lindner has verbally committed to play Division 1 basketball at UW-Milwaukee. SportScene 13's Jenn Chapman caught up with the Warrior standout in this week's Gordy's Athlete of the Week.
- Ladysmith senior, Andi Ostenso is a highly decorated runner. As a sophomore, Andi won the state title in the mile, as a junior she ran a 4:54 mile, and now as a senior, Andi is back for more. In this week's Gordy's Athlete of the Week, SportScene13's Jenn Chapman meets this 4.0 student who excels at taking the lead.
- Eau Claire Memorial's Jake Sparger was the Big Rivers Conference Pitcher of the Year last season as he struck out 70 batters in 54 innings. In this week's Gordy's Athlete of the Week, SportScene 13's Jenn Chapman profiles the Old Abes ace.
- The UW-Eau Claire men's track and field team had never claimed first in a running event at the NCAA Indoor Nationals until this past season when they captured first in not one but two events. In this week's Gordy's Athlete of the Week, Jenn Chapman highlights Blugold standout Thurgood Dennis who was a part of both titles.
- For the first time in the history of Gordy's Athlete of the Week, we will have a repeat inductee, but they are well deserving as SportScene 13's Jenn Chapman talks to the 2013 D3 hockey national champions, the Eau Claire Blugolds.
- The Colfax girls basketball team will make their third ever trip to state tomorrow night when the battle the Prairie School. This week's Gordy's Athlete of the Week is Mallie Doucette, one of the Vikings leaders. SportScene 13's Jenn Chapman has more.
- After helping lead the Eau Claire Memorial boys hockey team to their second state championship last weekend in Madison, junior forward Jake Bresser is the Gordy's Athlete of the Week. SportScene 13's Bob Gallaher has the story.