- SportScene 13 for Thursday, November 20th, 2014 includes highlights and postgame reaction from Owen-Withee's 17-12 win over Pepin/Alma in the WIAA Division 7 State Football Championship, as well as Somerset's 28-16 victory over Little Chute in the Division 4 Title game.
- The Rice Lake Warriors football team is heading to State, but it was no easy task having to upset West De Pere in Level 4 of the playoffs this past Saturday. Chance Dickman takes us through that unforgettable game, in this week's Gordy's Athlete of the Week.
- SportScene 13 for Tuesday, November 18th, 2014 includes highlights of the men's and women's basketball teams, prep girls basketball, as well as, a preview of the Pepin/Alma football team as they get ready for State on Thursday.
- A trip to state was on the line for local football teams in level four of the playoffs.
In Division 5, defending champions Stanley-Boyd faced a level 4 rematch with Amherst, while in Division 4 it was a rematch of the 2011 state title game as Somerset battled Wrightstown.
Plus, we hit the ice as UW-Eau Claire faces Hamline and Stout hosts Augsburg. Click here to see all the action on SportScene13.
- SportScene 13 for Thursday, November 13th, 2014 includes Level 4 playoff previews with Rice Lake and Somerset, as well as, college intent signings with Cameron's Hannah Bailey and Chloe Wanink.
- A busy day for prep athletes on Wednesday as it was national signing day. A pair of local basketball standouts are heading to division 1 schools, as Billy Wampler will attend Drake and Henry Ellenson will play ball at Marquette. At Barron High School, two best friends signed together as Sydney Clemens will play volleyball at Upper Iowa University and Gina Forehand will basketball at Iona in New York. Chippewa Falls senior Shelby Crank will take her pitching skills to Southwest Minnesota State. All this plus a preview of the Owen-Withee football team as they get set for level for action. Check it all out on SportScene13!
- Tuesday on SportScene13 we hear from the Stanley-Boyd Orioles as they prepare for their level 4 battle with Amherst on Friday. Plus, a preview of the UW-Stout women's basketball team.
- Tonight on SportScene13, we preview the UW-Stout men's basketball team. Plus, hear from Eau Claire Regis standout Haley Gibbons as she signs her letter of intent to play at Davenport University.
- SportScene 13 for Saturday, November 8th, 2014 includes the UW-Stout football team's come from behind 34-23 win over UW-River Falls for its first WIAC win of the year, as well as UW-Oshkosh's victory over UW-Eau Claire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Jolene Jensen - 715-852-1557
Station Contact Info:
WEAU 13 NEWS 1907 S. Hastings Way Eau Claire, WI 54701
By Phone: Main Number (715) 835-1313 and (715) 832-3474. Tip Line (715) 839-WEAU - (715) 839-9328 Sports Line (715) 852-1537