- The Eau Claire Regis Boy's basketball team is off to a 6-0 start, and one of the keys to their success is Drake University recruit, Billy Wampler. The Ramblers senior is this week's Gordy's Athlete of the Week.
- Jamie Reit has been a dominant force for the Stanley-Boyd girl's basketball team so far this season. Her outstanding play on the court has deemed her this week's Gordy's Athlete of the Week. Chance Dickman has the story.
- Although it may not quite feel like winter just yet, the winter sports season is in full swing and with a week's worth of basketball, hockey and wrestling there's sure to be some plays that deserve another look!here's this week's edition of Scene Stealers:
- She's already signed on to play college basketball, but that isn't stopping Fall Creek senior Jonalyn Wittwer from continuing her success on the court in her final year with the Crickets. Chance Dickman has the story in this week's Gordy's Athlete of the Week.
- SportScene 13 for Saturday, December 6th, 2014 includes college basketball action as the UW-Eau Claire men and women both took on UW-River Falls as well as the UW-Stout Blue Devil women's WIAC opener against UW-La Crosse.
- Eau Claire Memorial and Chippewa Falls hockey programs have been two of the top teams in the area for years and Tuesday both teams reached a milestone. Eau Claire Memorial head coach Mike Schwengler and Chippewa Falls coach Scott Parker recorded their 300th wins with victories on the ice.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Jolene Jensen - 715-852-1557
Station Contact Info:
WEAU 13 NEWS 1907 S. Hastings Way Eau Claire, WI 54701
By Phone: Main Number (715) 835-1313 and (715) 832-3474. Tip Line (715) 839-WEAU - (715) 839-9328 Sports Line (715) 852-1537