Racing Weekly Headlines
NASCAR reduces penalties to Matt Kenseth and Joe Gibbs Racing
- A three-member NASCAR appeals panel has dramatically reduced most of the penalties levied against Joe Gibbs Racing for an illegal part found in Matt Kenseth's race-winning engine at Kansas.
Racing Weekly: A look back at the Daytona 500
- 5-time Sprint Cup series champion Jimmie Johnson showed that he is still the man to beat in NASCAR as he won his 2nd Daytona 500 on Sunday.
Brad Keselowski talks about winning Sprint Cup championship in Racing Weekly
- In our final edition of Racing Weekly, we take a look at the final race of the NASCAR season at Homestead, where a young champion in Brad Keselowski was crowned.
Keselowski confident he can pass Johnson for the championship
- The chase for the Sprint cup title has become a two man race, as Jimmie Johnson leads Brad Keselowski by 7 points going into the final two races of the season. Keselowski is still confident he can pass Johnson and win the championship.
Johnson talks about hopes for a 6th Sprint Cup title
- This week in Racing Weekly, Jimmie Johnson tells us how his team has put him in position for a 6th championship.
Keselowski in control of chase, leads Jimmie Johnson by 20 points
- The chase for the Sprint Cup comes to an end this weekend at homestead. After blown tire sent Jimmie Johnson into the all last week. Brad Keselowski has a 20 point lead going into the final race.
Racing Weekly for Wednesday, October 24
- This week on Racing Weekly, we take a look at Eau Claire native Paul Menard, who had his best finish of the year at Kansas this past Sunday.
Racing Weekly for Wednesday, October 17, 2012
- In Wednesday's edition of Racing Weekly, Clint Bowyer talks about being back in the NASCAR Sprint Cup chase after winning in Charlotte last weekend.
Matt Kenseth talks about impending departure from Roush Fenway Racing
- In this edition of Racing Weekly, Matt Kenseth talks about his impending departure from Roush Fenway Racing and what's to come with Joe Gibbs.
Racing Weekly: Preparing for Talladega
- NASCAR Sprint cup points leader Brad Keselowski and five-time champion Jimmie Johnson talk about getting ready for this week's race at Talladega.
More Racing Weekly Headlines