Price, DeJesus key Rays' 7-3 win over Twins
David Price allowed six hits in his first complete game of the season, David DeJesus drove in three runs, and the Tampa Bay Rays beat the Minnesota Twins 7-3 on Tuesday night.
UWEC Softball Team Survives Wild Second Game with Falcons to Pick up Sweep
- Coming off a doubleheader sweep of UW-Stevens Point, the UW-Eau Claire softball team is hitting the home stretch of their schedule. They traveled to River Falls for a WIAC doubleheader with the Falcons. The Blugolds came out strong and picked up another sweep with a 6-1 win in game one, and a wild, back-and-forth 11-6 win in game two.
Ramirez, Braun lead Brewers to 4-3 win over Padres
- Aramis Ramirez homered, Ryan Braun drove in two runs and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the San Diego Padres 4-3 Monday night.
Granlund gives Wild 1-0 win in Game 3 over Avs
- Mikael Granlund's diving swing at his own rebound 5:08 into overtime gave the Minnesota Wild a 1-0 win over Semyon Varlamov and the Colorado Avalanche in Game 3 on Monday to pull within 2-1 in the best-of-seven series.
Webster University Names Scott Kilgallon Director of Athletics
- Scott Kilgallon has been named Director of Athletics at Webster University. For the past decade, Kilgallon has served as Director of Athletics at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire (UWEC), which has 22 intercollegiate sports with more than 500 student-athletes. UWEC is a member of the Wisconsin intercollegiate Athletic Conference, and is recognized as one of the most competitive Division III conferences.
Wild swap goalies for Game 3 vs. Avalanche
- The Minnesota Wild have switched goalies for Game 3 of their playoff series against the Colorado Avalanche, giving Darcy Kuemper the start instead of Ilya Bryzgalov.
Wolves' Adelman retiring after 23 years
- Rick Adelman announced his decision Monday morning.
NEW INFORMATION: Nearly 36,000 take part in Boston Marathon; American Keflezighi wins men's title
- Meb Keflezighi becomes first American to win Boston men's title since 1983, while Rita Jeptoo of Kenya successfully defends her title.
More WEAU Sports Headlines