SportScene 13 for Saturday, September 20th, 2014
- SportScene 13 for September 20th, 2014 includes highlights from the Eau Claire Memorial and Chippewa Falls prep soccer matches.
Volleyball Wins Two on Final Day of Sandy Schumacher Tournament
- The UW-Eau Claire volleyball team picked up two wins Saturday at the 2014 Sandy Schumacher Memorial Tournament in the McPhee Physical Education Center to finish the weekend 3-1.
Brewers edge Pirates 1-0 to tighten wild-card race
- Elian Herrera sprinted home on Logan Schafer's sacrifice fly in the ninth inning and the Milwaukee Brewers edged the Pittsburgh Pirates 1-0 on Saturday night to tighten the race for the second National League wild-card spot.
Gordon, No. 19 Badgers trample Bowling Green
- Melvin Gordon rushed for career highs of 253 yards and five touchdowns, and No. 19 Wisconsin ran for a Big Ten-record 644 yards to trample Bowling Green for a 68-17 victory Saturday.
Badgers prepare for fast-pace Bowling Green offense
- #19 Wisconsin Badgers talk about their contest tomorrow with Bowling Green.
SportScene 13 for Friday, September 19th, 2014
- SportScene 13 for Friday, September 19th, 2014 includes football highlights of Superior at Menomonie, Hudson at Rice Lake, River Falls at Chi Hi, Colby at EC Regis, Osseo-Fairchild at Altoona, Auburndale at Fall Creek, Cadott at Spencer-Columbus, Colfax at Glenwood City, Mondovi at Spring Valley. We also caught highlights from the EC Memorial soccer game against Green Bay Preble.
Martin's homer sparks Pirates over Brewers 4-2
- Russell Martin hit a three-run homer off Jonathan Broxton in the bottom of the eighth inning and the Pittsburgh Pirates inched closer to a playoff berth with a 4-2 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday night.
More WEAU Sports Headlines