There’s a U for You! Education Open House
UW-Marshfield/Wood County, 2000 West 5th Street, Marshfield, WI 54449
Explore your options with this Education-Focused Open House
Free - No registration necessary!
Break Out Session at 7 p.m. - 7 Tips to an Effective Presentation
• Talk with experienced advisors, admissions and financial aid specialists
• Explore new and flexible degree options
• Investigate Local UW Bachelor’s Degrees
• Learn about Continuing Education’s programming to learn new skills that can help your career soar
• Participate in a mock interview and learn how to make a lasting impression
• Have your resume reviewed by local Human
• Resources professionals.
Start or Finish Your UW Degree! Learn Skills to Help Your Career Soar!
Student Affairs, 715-389-6530, marshfield.uwc.edu
Ribbon Cutting and Open House
W 3645 Maple Rd Neillsville, Wi 54456
Open House: 2-6pm
Ribbon Cutting: 3pm
Tours and Hor d' oeuvres