Selected Community Events
Supervisor Training: Learning to Lead
Holiday Inn South 4751 Owen Ayres Court Eau Claire, WI 54701
Moving into a management role for the first time-or even moving into new roles over time-can be stressful for even the most seasoned supervisors. For those just starting out, though, the initial challenges can be overwhelming.
Supervisor Training: Learning to Lead will provide participants with the knowledge and confidence they need to excel in this role.
Participants will learn how to:
• Make a smooth and less stressful transition into a management role
• Understand six leadership styles and the advantages and disadvantages of each
• Apply their own unique leadership style to specific management challenges
• Effectively motivate and engage employees
• Handle difficult employees and address performance issues
Experienced managers will also benefit from insights into new management practices that have emerged to address the impacts of technology, Gen Y and globalization.
These high-quality, activity-based workshops will help attendees:
• Build strong management skills to engage and motivate employees
• Boost confidence in their ability to manage difficult situations
• Hone problem-solving skills by working in groups on real-world issues
• Gain knowledge and practical skills to build better relationships