Selected Community Events
Supervisor Training: Orientation, Time Management and Delegation
Holiday Inn South 4751 Owen Ayres Court Eau Claire, WI 54701
Start Date: October 13, 2016
End Date: October 14, 2016
The ability to get things done through others is a critical skill for supervisors and managers. This requires an understanding of effective delegation and the use of communication and feedback to improve performance. Easier said than done!
Supervisor Training: Orientation, Time Management and Delegation will provide participants with the leadership skills required to ensure their teams are productive and accountable. These are skills that aren't taught on college campuses or in MBA programs, but they are essential for driving desired business results.
Participants will learn how to:
• Discover and build on the strengths of each employee
• Optimize the orientation and onboarding process
• Improve employee engagement, productivity and retention
• Boost their own, and their staff members', time management skills
• Avoid common delegation pitfalls to drive team success
Even experienced managers will benefit from current insights and fresh discussion of best practices for employee engagement, productivity and business results.