Selected Community Events
Supervisor Training: Learning to Lead
Metropolis Resort, Eau Claire, WI
Moving into a management role for the first time - or even moving into new roles over time - can be stressful for even the most seasoned supervisors. For those just starting out though, the initial changes can be overwhelming.
In "Learning to Lead", participants will learn skills and best practices that they can immediately apply to boost their effectiveness in a management role.
Participants will learn how to:
- Discover and build on the strengths of each employee
- Optimize the orientation and onboarding process
- Improve employee engagement, productivity and retention
- Boost their own and their staff members' time management skills
- Avoid common delegation pitfalls to drive team success
UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education