Advertisement

Woodstove causes Saturday evening house fire

House Fire
House Fire(KWQC)
Published: Oct. 18, 2020 at 9:29 AM CDT
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

RICE LAKE, Wis. (WEAU) -The Rice Lake Fire Department responded to a house fire near 1814 Augusta Street in Rice Lake after 7 p.m. Saturday evening.

Officials believe a woodstove in the living room started the fire that caused $100,000 worth of damage.

The home owner was uninjured.

Copyright 2020 WEAU. All rights reserved.

Latest News

Latest News