Chippewa Falls man arrested for possession of multiple drugs
DUNN COUNTY, Wis. (RELEASE) -On November 23rd, 2020 the Dunn County Sheriff’s Office and West Central Drug Task Force Investigators, were tracking a large shipment of methamphetamine from the City of Menomonie which was being transported to the Village of Boyceville.
Based on information received a traffic stop was initiated on the suspect’s vehicle by a Dunn County Deputy. During this stop the deputy, a Drug Recognition Expert, detected signs of impairment believed to due to narcotics.
As a result of this contact the suspect, 35 year old Justin Barnard of Chippewa Falls, WI, was arrested for:
· Operating a M/V While Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
· Possess w/Intent-Amphetamine (>50g)
· Possession of Cocaine
· Identity Theft
· Resisting or Obstructing an Officer
· Possession Of Meth Paraphernalia
· Wisconsin Department of Corrections Probation Apprehension Request
Seized as a result of the stop and subsequent investigation was 74 grams of Methamphetamine, Cocaine and drug packaging and weighing material. Barnard is being held at the Dunn County Jail.
Copyright 2020 WEAU. All rights reserved.