Green Bay Packers stock sale ends Friday
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WBAY) - The Green Bay Packers’ sixth stock sale ends Friday before midnight.
Fans have until 11:59 p.m. to purchase stock in the team with the money going to support Lambeau Field projects. A share costs $300 plus a handling fee.
The Packers say about 197,200 shares have been sold in 178,402 transactions. The sale has raised $65,400,000.
Shares have been purchased in all 50 states, some U.S. territories and in Canada.
Fans can purchase stock at www.packersstock.com. Again, the sale ends at 11:59 p.m.
The sixth stock sale started on Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2021.
INFO FROM THE PACKERS
· The price per share is US$300, and there will be a handling fee.
· The offering currently is limited to persons in the 50 United States and Washington D.C., as well as Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada.
· Shares can be purchased online with credit cards, debit cards, or electronic bank transfers. Canadian purchases must be made online. In the U.S., shares can also be purchased by mail with personal check or cashier’s check.
· Only individuals (including spouses as joint tenants) are able to purchase shares; individuals can purchase shares as a gift for other individuals.
· The Packers are offering 300,000 shares.
· No one may buy more than 200 shares (counting any shares that the person purchased in the 1997-1998 and 2011-2012 offerings).
· The offering will continue until Feb. 25, 2022, subject to extension, or until fully subscribed.
· Stock in the Packers does not constitute an investment in “stock” in the common sense of the term.
· The Packers will have no obligation to repay the amount a buyer pays to purchase Packers stock.
· Anyone considering the purchase of Packers stock should not purchase the stock to make a profit or to receive a dividend or tax deduction or any other economic benefits.
· The offering of Packers stock is made only through the offering document.
· The Packers believe offerees and purchasers of Packers stock will not receive the protection of securities laws with respect to the offering or sale of Packers stock.
· The Packers bylaws and NFL rules severely restrict transfers of Packers stock.
Copyright 2022 WBAY. All rights reserved.