Visit Eau Claire Awards $40,000 to Local Events in April Round of Grants
EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (VISIT EAU CLAIRE PRESS RELEASE) - Visit Eau Claire is awarding $40,000 in grant awards for upcoming Tourism and Cultural Arts area events.
The April grant pool received 28 applications, with the total funding requested being over $161,000. There were a few organizations that were not able to be awarded grants; however, Visit Eau Claire is working with them to find other ways to support their events to be successful.
This round’s recipients for the Cultural Arts Grants are:
- Eau Claire Area Hmong Mutual Assistant Association, Inc - Eau Claire Hmong Fest
- Eau Claire International Film Festival
- L’Eau Claire Jazz Society - Clearwater Jazz & Art Festival
- Mabel Tainter Theater - Holiday Artisan Market
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire - Chalkfest
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire Foundation Inc - Chippewa Valley Book Fest
- Wisconsin Shakespeare Festival
This round’s recipients for the Tourism Grants are:
- A - Frame Entertainment LLC - Newbourne Village
- Card Collecting Club Inc - Eau Claire Fall Football Kickoff
- Chippewa Valley Blues Society - Tuesday Night Blues
- Chippewa Valley Symphony, Ltd. - American Tapestry Concerts
- Country Jam USA - Reverb Music Festival
- For The Hobby Sports Cards - Eau Claire Card Show
- Indianhead Track Club - Carson Park 5 & 10 Run/Walk
- OneFest Ltd.
- Performance Promotions Group LLC - Big Rig Race and Truck Show
- Seymour Ball Club - Seymour Fever Fest
- Volume One Magazine - Electric Bike Rental
Visit Eau Claire has also established a sports and meetings contributions fund of $50,000 to work directly with event organizers. This fund will provide financial support for sporting, group, and community events. Some of 2023′s recipients so far include:
- C&G Promotions LLC
- Eau Claire Youth Hockey
- John and Fay Menard YMCA Tennis Center
- Institute On Lake Superior Geology
- 2023 Wisconsin Federations of Museums (Annual Conference)
About Visit Eau Claire: Visit Eau Claire is a community asset dedicated to creatively marketing, effectively managing, endlessly motivating, and continuously building a dynamic tourism economy of business, sports, and leisure travelers. We amplify the image of our region, partners, and businesses by consistently developing the skills, knowledge, and friendships of all those we work for.
Have an event and want to see how we can help you bring it to the Chippewa Valley? Apply here: https://www.visiteauclaire.com/about/grant-information/
Copyright 2023 WEAU. All rights reserved.