We are looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our comprehensive Cardiothoracic Surgery department.
Position responsibilities include but not limited to: provide care of the Cardiothoracic Surgery patients in the SICU, PCU and clinic setting under the supervision of the attending surgeon, elicit detailed patient histories and complete physical examinations, formulating diagnostic impression and ordering of appropriate laboratory testing, independently assess patients to identify actual and
potential care needs, assist with the education of hospital nursing staff concerning the care of Cardiothoracic Surgery patient.
• Registered Nurse in the state of Wisconsin
• Graduate of an accredited nurse practitioner program with certification through ANCC or ANA
• Certified in the State of Wisconsin as an Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Professional Demeanor
• Desire to provide high quality patient centered care
• Ability to adapt to different situations and work well with others
If you are interested and qualified, and would like more information on any of our job opportunities, please call 715-717-4964 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.