Job Title: Chrome Plater - Indianhead Plating
Job type: Temp-to-Hire
Location: Chippewa Falls
Chrome Plater - Indianhead Plating
Do you have outstanding attention to detail and the ability to keep track of multiple tasks at once? If so, check out this position in Chippewa Falls!
What’s in it for you?
• Full-time hours
• Competitive wage of $13-13.40 depending on shift
• Choice of 2nd, 3rd shift, Weekend Day, or Weekend Night shift
• Potential to be hired on!
What is the job?
- Fabricate jigs and fixtures for parts, using hand an air power tools
- Operate all plating equipment
- Operate forklift, hand trucks, and overhead hoists
- Keep all plating areas clean and safe
- Help out in all areas of shop, if needed
What you bring to the job?
• High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
• 1+ years experience in metal fabrication setting, or equivalent training
• Ability to read and interpret gauges and micrometers.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, including work orders.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today at www.applymanpower.com and select the Chippewa Falls Office! If you would like more information please contact our recruiters at 715.835.2299.
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.