Job Title: EDI – Direct Hire CNC Machinist
Job type: Direct Hire
Location: Chippewa Falls
CNC Machinist – Nordson EDI
Are you looking for an opportunity to be hired on directly with a company here in the Chippewa Valley? Are you a perfectionist with high attention to detail and a background manufacturing? If so, check out this Direct Hire Position with Nordson EDI – a leading manufacturer of tools and dies for the plastics industry.
What’s in it for you?:
- Industry leading wages with shift differentials.
- PTO Plan plus Additional Paid Holidays off
- Work with a company committed to safety.
What’s the Job?:
- Reads and interprets blueprints, and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, setup procedures, control settings, and machining methods and sequences.
- Select, align and secure the holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials on machines.
- Up load programs from network to the machine controller or enters commands to operate the machine manually.
- Calculates and sets machine controls to position spindle in relationship to work piece and to regulate factors such as cutting depth, speed, feed, and coolant flow.
- Starts machine and monitors displays and machine operation to detect malfunctions.
- Stops machine to change cutting tools and setup according to required machining sequence or to measure parts for conformance to blueprint specifications.
- Enters commands or manually adjusts machine controls to correct malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining.
What do you bring?:
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and blueprints, plus follow verbal work instructions
- Associate’s degree in Machine Tooling (preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience as a CNC Machinist preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude
To learn more about this position, give us a call today at 715.861.5303 or apply online at www.applymanpower.com!