Job Title: EDI – Direct Hire Grinder
Job type: Direct Hire
Location: Chippewa Falls
Grinder Technician– Nordson EDI
Are you looking for an opportunity to be hired on directly with a company here in the Chippewa Valley? Are you a perfectionist with high attention to detail and a background manufacturing? If so, check out this Direct Hire Position with Nordson EDI – a leading manufacturer of tools and dies for the plastics industry.
What’s in it for you?:
• Industry leading wages with shift differentials.
• PTO Plan plus Additional Paid Holidays off
• Work with a company committed to safety.
What’s the Job?:
• Reads blueprint for product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts to be ground, and determines what grinding wheel to be used
• Mounts wheel on spindle using a hoist, where applicable
• Dresses wheel to specifications if required
• Position wheel to location for stock removal
• Sets up machine to control length of stroke and pattern
• Starts machine and activates controls
• Verifies dimensions of finished work piece for conformance to specifications
• Changes worn grinding wheel
• Determines the order of grinding operations when multiple operations are to be done
What do you bring?:
• Previous experience working in an industrial environment (preferred)
• Ability to read and understand work instructions and blueprints, plus follow verbal work instructions
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Ability to focus on one task for long periods of time
• Ability to use measuring tools such as micrometer and dial indicator
To learn more about this position, give us a call today at 715.861.5303 or apply online at www.applymanpower.com!