Job Title: EDI – Direct Hire Lapping Technician
Job type: Direct Hire
Location: Chippewa Falls
Lapping Technician – Nordson EDI
Are you looking for an opportunity to be hired on directly with a company here in the Chippewa Valley? Are you a perfectionist with high attention to detail and a background manufacturing? If so, check out this Direct Hire Position with Nordson EDI – a leading manufacturer of tools and dies for the plastics industry.
What’s in it for you?:
• Industry leading wages with shift differentials.
• PTO Plan plus Additional Paid Holidays off
• Work with a company committed to safety.
What’s the Job?:
• Hand sanding scratches and other defects from the die surface using handheld tools including; palm sanders, grinders, and wooden blocks.
• Create a smooth transition on die surfaces between different sanding levels on the die.
• Sanding and blending imperfections to bring the sanded areas to the finish specifications.
• Follow all safety policies and procedures throughout the company.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities and be solution driven.
What do you bring?:
Previous experience in a manufacturing/industrial setting preferred
• Ability to focus on the same task for long periods of time.
• Ability to produce a quality product, right the first time.
• Ability to read and understand both verbal and written work instructions.
• Ability to see small defects and imperfections at a close range (within a few feet).
• Ability to stand for 10 hours/day
• Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision
To learn more about this position, give us a call today at 715.861.5303 or apply online at www.applymanpower.com!