Nordson-EDI – Mechanical Assembler
Are you looking for an opportunity to be hired on directly with a company? Do you pride yourself on your work ethic and impeccable attention to detail? Are you looking for a 4 day work week with opportunity for over time? If so, apply today!
What’s in it for you?:
• Direct Hire Opportunity
• Full time hours
• 3rd Shift
What is the job?:
• Reviewing bill of materials and insuring parts are available in assembly.
• Prepping die bodies after chrome plating.
• Studying blue prints and/or specifications to plan sequences of operations for fabricating tools, dies and assemblies.
What you bring to the job?:
• High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED).
• 1-3 years previous work experience in an industrial environment.
• Ability to read and understand blue prints and parts specifications.
• Strong Work Ethic and Commitment to getting the job done.
• Ability to follow direction and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today at www.applymanpower.com! If you would like more information please contact our recruiters at 715.835.2299
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.
Still not sure if this is the job for you? Check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath.