Seasonal Cheese Production
Are you looking to stay busy this spring? Do you enjoy working in a clean, food safe environment and helping to package items? How about seeing your daily work in stores throughout the area? If so, this is just the job for you!
What's in it for you?
- Full time hours
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:00pm
- 3rd Shift: Sunday - Friday 10:00pm - 6:00am
- Seasonal position, great for anyone interested in short term employment
What is the job?
- Unwrapping wheels of cheese to be wedged.
- Sorting wedges of cheese onto a variety board.
- Packaging variety cheese boards for shipment.
What you bring to the job?
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Previous experience working in a food setting
- High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today! If you would like more information please apply online at www.applymanpower.com
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.
Still not sure if this is the job for you? Check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath